Virginia health officials say there's a chance some individuals were exposed to measles.
In Virginia, health officials in both Fairfax and Loudon County are warning those who visited certain locations in the area that they may have been exposed to measles.
Out of "an abundance of caution," county officials are alerting people who may have been exposed to a child with measles between April 23 and May 1. Health officials say any infected may develop symptoms as late as May 22.
Symptoms include fever, runny nose, watery eyes and a cough followed by a rash that appears on the face before spreading throughout the entire body.
Below, the list of locations where individuals may have been exposed:
- Lotte Plaza, 13955 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151, Wednesday, April 23 between 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- Chantilly Department of Motor Vehicles, 14950 Northridge Drive, Chantilly VA 20151, Friday, April 25 between 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy, 24795 Pinebrook Road, Chantilly, VA 20152, on Sunday, April 27 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and Tuesday, April 29 between 3:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.)
- Inova Dulles South Urgent Care Center and other businesses at 24801 Pinebrook Road, Chantilly, VA 20152, Sunday, April 27 between 11:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Harris Teeter, 25401 Eastern Marketplace Plaza, Chantilly, VA 20152, Sunday, April 27 between 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- South Riding Pediatrics and other businesses at 25055 Riding Plaza, South Riding, VA 20152 on Monday, April 28 between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 29 between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and Wednesday, April 30 between 3:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Target, 14391 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151, Monday, April 28 between 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Home Depot, 25000 Riding Plaza, Chantilly, VA 20152, Wednesday, April 30 between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Inova Dulles South Radiology Imaging Center and other businesses at 24801 Pinebrook Road, Chantilly VA 20152, Wednesday, April 30 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, 3300 Gallows Road, Falls Church, VA 22042, between Wednesday, April 30 at 5 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 1 in the following units/rooms only: Pediatric Medical and Surgery; Rooms 319 to 322 of Labor and Delivery; Psychiatry; O3 Family Centered Care; Apheresis; Diagnostic Radiology