From DDOT and Metro:
Road Closures Due to March in downtown D.C. on Friday
Some downtown streets near and around the National Mall will be closed and/or congested on Friday, January 22 due to the annual March for Life event.
Temporary road closures will be in effect between 9am and 5pm as various events are scheduled to take place.
Roadways that will be affected include:
• 7th Street between I and F streets, NW
• F Street between 7th and 10th streets, NW
• 10th Street between F Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
• Constitution Avenue between 10th and 12th streets, NW
• 7th Street between Constitution Avenue and Jefferson Street, NW
• Constitution between 7th Street, NW and First Street, NE
• First Street between Constitution Avenue, NE and East Capitol Street, SE
Heavy pedestrian traffic is expected throughout the day including after the events conclude around 5pm.
Minor traffic delays on Independence and Constitution avenues, and roadways near the Smithsonian, L'Enfant Plaza and Federal Triangle Metro stations are anticipated. Motorists should proceed with caution.
Fourteen Metrobus lines will be rerouted on Friday, Jan. 22, due to the annual March for Life rally in downtown Washington, which will close some streets. Customers using these Metrobus lines should add additional time for their travel.
From 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 22, Metrobus routes 32, 34, 36, 42, 54, 63, 64, 70, D6, P2, P6, S2 and S4 will be detoured due to street closures at F St., NW, 10th St. Constitution Ave., and 12th St. to the National Mall.
From noon to 5 p.m., Metrobus routes 32, 34, 36, 54, 70, 96, P2 and P6 will be detoured due to street closures at 1st St., NE/SE, between Constitution and Independence Ave.