Anthony V. Hayes is an award-winning media professional with more than two decades of industry accomplishments. In 2009, Anthony was named Development Professional of the Year by the Public Radio Association of Development Officers. He was honored for his leadership in the previous year and the financial performance of his department during the same period. His career in media began in New York commercial radio, and he has been associated with public broadcasting since 1999. In August 2003, Anthony accepted the role of Director of Corporate Marketing at WAMU 88.5. Under his leadership, annual revenue for the corporate marketing department has grown at a steady pace and is approaching $10 million, representing approximately 42 percent of the station’s annual operating budget.
Anthony finds great joy and satisfaction in being able to use his position to influence positive change, promote WAMU 88.5's corporate sponsors, serve as a guide for corporate marketing team members, and help the station to advance its core mission to serve the local, national and global community through civil discourse, in-depth news, and compelling entertainment.
- Althea Evans, Account Manager
- Harris Handwerker, Account Manager
- Debra Morris, Account Manager
- Glenn Williams, Account Manager
- James Barbour, Account Manager
- Doreen Hodge, Account Manager
- Debbie Galiber, Account Manager
- Latisha Few, Account Manager
- Cynthia Hickenbottom, Account Manager
- Sarah Cumbie, Corporate Marketing Coordinator